Agartha Release Campaign
From Fate/Grand Order Wiki
|Event Duration (EN):||07:00 UTC, June 21, 201900:00 PDT, June 21, 2019 - 03:59 UTC, July 7, 201920:59 PDT, July 6, 2019 (Site)|
|Event Duration (JP):||09:00 UTC, June 29, 201718:00 JST, June 29, 2017 - 03:59 UTC, July 12, 201712:59 JST, July 12, 2017 (Site)|
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.|
Features the release of Subspecies Singularity II - Agartha.
True Name System
- Similar to Shinjuku, Masters will have to unlock a Servant's True Name / True Identity by completing certain Main Story Quests.
Bond Point Bonus
- Similar to Shinjuku, a certain group of Servants will get Bond Point Bonus after clearing Story Quests.
- All FEMALE Servants, Astolfo, Chevalier d'Eon and Enkidu will get extra Bond Point if they are in the party, after completing a main story quest.
Multiple HP Gauge System
- Debutted since Shinjuku, certain enemies in Agartha will have multiple HP Gauges. The detailed mechanics are explained here.
Battle Animation Update
- The follow servants will get an animation update once the update is live :
New Ascension/Skill Upgrade MaterialMysterious Divine Wine
New Slot for Support Setup
- New Slot : EXTRA Slot
|List of Servant that can be placed into EXTRA slot|
Craft Essence's Limit Break Carryover System
- Now the limit break progress will be inherited to the ce you are going to level if its same CE then it will continue the limit break level progress.
- For example if you feed craft essence with 2 limit break progress (see the 2 diamond icon below) to the non limit break ce (must be same ce), then the progress will be inherited to the one you're going to level and continue the progress to be 3rd limit break.
Rare Prism Shop Update
- SR Fou-kun (HP and ATK) will now be added to the Rare Prism Shop. You can only buy 1 of each per month with the cost of
Agartha Summoning Campaign
|★ ★ ★|