Amazoness Dot Com - CEO Crisis 2020
|Event Title:||Help! Amazoness Dot Com ~ CEO Crisis 2020 |
救え！ アマゾネス･ドットコム ～CEOクライシス2020～
|Event Duration (EN):||08:00 UTC, January 18, 202200:00 PST, January 18, 2022 - 03:59 UTC, February 1, 202219:59 PST, January 31, 2022 (Site)|
|Event Duration (JP):||12:00 UTC, January 22, 202021:00 JST, January 22, 2020 - 03:59 UTC, February 5, 202012:59 JST, February 5, 2020 (Site)|
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.|
- Clear quests and complete the 200 delivery missions !
- Clear Event Main Quests (0AP) to unlock Tier Quests (1AP). Clear each Tier/Floor to unlock the next.
- No Support Servants during this event: With the exception of every 10th quest. This event requires the formation of Special Parties, made of up to three (required minimum) to six of your own Servants. There are no Support Servants allowed. There is no increase in your cost.
- Fatigue System: Once you clear a Tier Quest with a Servant/s, they get fatigued and cannot be used again for 6 hours.
- Fatigue is only inflicted on your party's Servants upon a successful clear of a Level Quest. Retreating or being defeated does not result in Fatigued Servants.
- The Fatigued status disappears as time passes, but in the meantime, you can use other, non-Fatigued Servants in Level Quests to proceed up the Event. Items and command spells cannot be used to remove the Fatigued status.
- Fatigue is applicable only within the delivery quests in this event. Fatigued Servants can still be used in regular quests, such as Main Quests, Rank Up Quests, the event's Challenge Quest, and so on.
- If a Servant is Fatigued, other copies of the Servant (with the same name and class) you may have are subject to the same limitation and cannot be used in battles.
- Advancing the event will unlock more resting options for your servants. A servant resting in a room in which it has an affinity will recover 3x more quickly.
- Servants in the Staff Room cannot be moved into the Second Archive.
- Servants in the Staff Room will stay in there until they are removed, even if their Fatigued status has been cured; you can use them in a Party straight from the Staff Room. Once the battle is over, they immediately go into fast cooldown. You can effectively leave your best Servants in the Fast Room and they will always only be fatigued for two or three hours instead of six hours.
- Using 'Smart Sort' in the party selection screen will move Fatigued Servants to the end of the list.
- One way of clearing stages is using one strong Servant (with a good Craft Essence equipped; Kaleidoscope, or any suitable CE for that character), and two low-level Servants that die easily, leaving the strong Servant to solo the rest of the fight. Using this method, put the supporting CEs on the low-level Servants to buff your strong Servant when they die.
Event Craft Essence
Obtained as a Conquest Reward.
Given out for clearing a certain number of Levels in the Event.
- Please note that the floors numbers doesn't take account of the 3 different towers. Tower 3 floor 10 will count as floor 110.
- 1st Tower has 50 floors, 2nd has 50 too and the 3rd Tower has 100 floors
|Item||Amount||Floor Level Required|
|6||20, 30, 40, 60, 70, 80|
|Crystallized Lore||2||150, 200|
|Hero Crystal - Corona Fou||3||110, 140, 180|
|Hero Crystal - Meteor Fou||3||80, 120, 170|
|Lantern of Chaldea||3||50, 100, 190|
Eligibility: Clear the 2 first towers
- The Challenge Quest is separated from the event mechanics; you can choose a Support Servant, use fatigued Servants, and any Servants used do not get fatigued when you complete the quest.
The Spiritron Dress Amazones CEO Set can be unlocked by completing the event's Epilogue.
|Time Period||Rate Up Servant/s|
|JP:01-22 21:00～01-23 23:59|
|JP:01-24 0:00～01-25 23:59|
NA:01-18 20:00～01-20 19:59
|JP:01-26 0:00～01-27 23:59|
NA:01-20 20:00～01-22 19:59
|JP:01-28 0:00～01-29 23:59|
NA:01-22 20:00～01-24 19:59
|JP:01-30 0:00～01-31 23:59|
NA:01-24 20:00～01-26 19:59
|JP:02-01 0:00～02-02 23:59|
NA:01-26 20:00～01-28 19:59
|JP:02-03 0:00～02-05 12:59|
NA:01-28 20:00～01-31 19:59