CE Bomb Guide
Leveling Craft Essences takes a long time and can cost a lot of QP. This is because the cost to level a CE increases as its level increases. Therefore, it is most efficient to feed your CEs at the lowest level possible.
CE bombs are a method to save QP, and CE inventory space, by collecting CE experience into cheap fodder clumps, then spending them all at once to instantly get your desired CE to very high levels.
1. First, pick a 1 or 2★ CE, for instance Tenacity:
2. Get 4 copies of it and fully limit break it, along with 16 other random fodder CEs. This is your intial BOMB.
3. Feed a new base CE, for example Technique, the BOMB plus 4 copies of itself and fodder CEs to make a bigger BOMB.
- Always use a level 1 Craft Essence base and feed it the BOMB to save on QP.
- They have to be different CEs to save QP.
- Great and Super Successes will only boost the base XP gained from the CEs being fed, not the bonus XP from the recycled BOMB.
- Select CE in the order of 15 fodder, then the BOMB, then 4 copies of the base CE.
4. Repeat steps 2 - 3 until BOMB reaches level 50/55. Any boosted successes will accelerate your progress.
5. Feed BOMB to your desired CE. (This will most likely not max your CE by itself.)Mona Lisa +
6. Ideally, you wait until you have several bombs to get...Mona Lisa +