CE Bomb Guide
Leveling Craft Essences takes a long time and costs a lot of QP. This is because the cost to level a CE increases based on the rarity of the CE, its current level, and how many CEs you feed it. Therefore, it is most efficient to feed your CEs at the lowest level possible.
- Pick a 1 or 2★ CE, for instance [Tenacity]:
- Get 4 copies of it and fully limit break it, along with 16 other random fodder CEs. This is your intial BOMB.
- Feed a new base [Tenacity] three copies of itself plus BOMB to make a bigger BOMB.
- You should always start with a level 1 craft essence and feed it the BOMB as this is cheaper than feeding the BOMB more low level CEs.
- Great and Super Successes will only boost the base XP gained from the CEs being fed, not the bonus XP from the recycled BOMB.
- Repeat steps 2 - 3 until BOMB reaches level 50/55. Any boosted successes will accelerate your progress.
- Feed BOMB to your desired CE. (This will (most likely) not max your CE by itself.)
- Ideally, you wait until you have several bombs to get...