CE Bomb Guide
Leveling Craft Essences takes a long time and can cost a lot of QP. This is because the cost to level a CE increases as its level increases. Therefore, it is most efficient to feed your CEs at the lowest level possible.
CE bombs are a method to save QP, and CE inventory space, by collecting CE experience into cheap fodder clumps, then spending them all at once to instantly get your desired CE to very high levels.
1. First, pick a 1 or 2★ CE, for instance [Tenacity]:
2. Get 4 copies of it and fully limit break it, along with 16 other random fodder CEs. This is your intial BOMB.
3. Feed a new base [Tenacity] three copies of itself plus BOMB plus more fodder CEs to make a bigger BOMB.
- You should always start with a level 1 craft essence and feed it the BOMB as this is cheaper than feeding the BOMB more low level CEs.
- Great and Super Successes will only boost the base XP gained from the CEs being fed, not the bonus XP from the recycled BOMB.
- NOTE: In JP, feeding a limit broken CE to a fresh CE of the same type will carry over the limit breaks. You do not need to use 4 copies to max-limit break every time, the single BOMB will be sufficient. This update is not yet in the NA version.
4. Repeat steps 2 - 3 until BOMB reaches level 50/55. Any boosted successes will accelerate your progress.
5. Feed BOMB to your desired CE. (This will most likely not max your CE by itself.)Mona Lisa +
6. Ideally, you wait until you have several bombs to get...Mona Lisa +