Cosmos in the Lostbelt
From Fate/Grand Order Wiki
Fate Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt is the second Arc of F/GO. It features the original team of Masters gathered by Chaldea, the A-team.
- 1 The A-Team
- 2 Servants
- 3 Chaldea Lily
The A-team were introduced by Da Vinci during the Prologue.
- Although he was an average mage, his leyshift compatibility was high.
- His circumstances are similar to yours, as Kadoc was average in A-Team’s line-up of geniuses.
- Still, he was a youth with a gentle smile. Although with somewhat masochistic tendencies.
- His assigned Servant was to be Caster.
- Since his magical energy was low, he wanted to avoid high-consumption combat Servants.
- He is the antagonist of the First Chapter of Lostbelt: Empress of the Beast's Land
- A talent from the Spiritual Evocation Faculty.
- She possesses special Mystic Eyes, and the sight of her wearing her eye-patch was particularly conspicuous in Chaldea.
- The assigned Servant was Saber. It seems that she had a certain insistence when it came to the race of the Heroic Spirit she was to contract with.
- She is the antagonist of the Second Chapter of Lostbelt: The Everlasting Flames of [ ].
- From the Yumina faculty of Botany, which is also known as Witch Studies in the Clock Tower.
- Although she was a technician at Chaldea, she became a Master candidate after her talent was discovered.
- She’s a woman who’d be happy just reading books all day long in the shade.
- But, she did have a weird vibe to her.
- Romani would sulk that she wouldn’t show up for any medical examinations.
- The Servant assigned was Rider. It seems that she strongly wished for it.
- She is the antagonist of the Third Chapter of Lostbelt: Moonlit Beauty's Crimson
- Nationality unknown. That name is certainly fake.
- A freelance mage recruited by Maris-Billy, they met on his previous travels.
- Friendly and casual, he would always lighten the mood of A-Team with his jokes.
- Oldest in the A-Team… a man who might’ve been born in the wrong era.
- Assigned Servant was Archer. Although he looks Italian, he was surprisingly knowledgeable about Buddhism.
- Of course, his knowledge of Indian myth was strong too. “I like mythologies about repeated cycles of destruction”, he said.
- He is the antagonist of the Fourth Chapter of Lostbelt: The Last Black God
- The A-Team are the A-class Masters chosen from Chaldea. Mashu was also part of the team.
- The first one would be Kirschtaria Wodime. The A-Team’s leader, and the head of the Animusphere-dominated Astronomy Faculty, one of the twelve faculties of the Clock Tower.
- The young scion of the highly prestigious Wodime family, whose family history and Magic Circuits have spanned a millennium.
- Acclaimed as a “better successor for Lordship” than Olga-Marie, and Maris-Billy’s number one disciple.
- The assigned Servant was Lancer. In terms of overall strength as a mage, he was definitely at the top.
- He is the antagonist of the Fifth Chapter of Lostbelt: The Day When Gods Were Shot Down
- And then… Beryl Gut. About this one---
- Well, it’s fine to introduce just the name for one Master, isn’t it!
- Let’s move on!
- By the process of elimination, assigned Servant's class is Assassin.
- He is the antagonist of the Sixth Chapter of Lostbelt: The Carving of a Star's Birth
Daybit Sem Void
- Amongst the gathered geniuses of the A-Team, he is the only unclear element… or perhaps, a dangerous figure…
- His major in the Mage’s Association was in the Faculty of Lore, Brishisan. That faculty is the one with the “least students” since the Clock Tower’s inception…
- It is a heretical faculty that handles relics not of this world and reports directly to the president. He is someone who was expelled from such a place.
- Maris-Billy valued his talents highly. I, too, think that David is a rare youth.
- There have only been one or two people in life whose genius I acknowledged, like I have his.
- David is that extraordinary of a person.
- He will not try to understand anyone, nor will he ever be understood.
- The Servant assigned to him was Berserker. There were no expectations of communication from the beginning.
- He is the antagonist of the Seventh Chapter of Lostbelt: ???
- Servant of Ophelia Phamrsolone.
- Featured in the Second Chapter of Lostbelt - Century of Eternal Flame and Ice: Götterdämmerung.
Saber: Prince of Lan Ling
- Servant of Akuta Hinako.
- Featured in the Lostbelt No.3 - The True Country of Intellect Integration: SIN.
- Servant of Scandinavia Peperoncino.
- Servant of Kirschtaria Wodime.
- Featured in the Lostbelt No.5 Atlantis - The Day a God Was Shot Down and Lostbelt No.5 Olympus - Interstellar City on a Mountain Range
- Servant of Kadoc Zemlupus.
- Featured in the prologue and the First Chapter of Lostbelt: Empress of the Beast's Land.