The Masters are in charge of supporting and command the Servants in combat. Masters represent the players of the game. Like Servants, Masters also have levels and skills. They can also utilize their Command Spells to turn the tide of battle. Throughout the story, the Master is the main protagonist of the game.
Master avatars can be either male or female, depending on the player's choice. The same applies to the name. This can be changed in the Master Profile.
Masters have three combat skills based on the Mystic Code being worn. These instantly apply an effect in battle, but have long cooldowns compared to Servants' skills. As the Mystic Code levels up, the effect and cooldown of the skills will improve. For more information, see Master Skills.
Command Spells have extremely powerful effects in exchange for requiring 24 hours to recharge. Masters can have up to 3 Command Spells available at a time.
- 1 Seal: Increase one Servant's NP Gauge by 100%.
- 1 Seal: Full heal one Servant's HP to maximum.
- 3 Seals: When the party is defeated, revive all members, immediately cooldown their skills, and set their NP Gauges to 100%.
Master Profile is where you can view your personal information. You can check your profile by going into My Room and choosing the fourth option.
- Top left corner:
- Bottom right table:
- Your current name
- Your current gender - your set date and month of birth (if you haven't set it, it will be a button)
- Your current Master Level - MExp needed to Lv Up
- Your current amount of Servants you are holding/ your maximum amount of Servants you can hold
- Your current amount of Craft Essences you are holding/ your maximum amount of Craft Essences you can hold
- Your current amount of Saint Quartzs
- Your current amount of Mana Prisms
- Your current amount of QP
- Your current Friend Points
- Change your name - Change your gender
- Next to the Table
- Consecutive Logins Count - Total Logins Count
- The master gender and name aren't locked so you can change them whenever you want.
- It is not required, but recommended to choose your Birth date since you can unlock special conversations with your Servants. Once set you cannot change it.