Multiple Star Rings

From Fate/Grand Order Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Multiple Star Rings EX
マルチプル・スターリング EX
Skill Icon NP Charge.png
  • Charges your NP Gauge
  • 80% chance to increase your Quick Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns)
  • 80% chance to increase your Arts Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns)
  • 80% chance to increase your Buster Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns)

Targets: Self
Cooldown: 8 / 7 / 6

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
NP+ 30% 32% 34% 36% 38% 40% 42% 44% 46% 50%
Icon Servant 268.png