From Fate/Grand Order Wiki
Final Singularity - The Grand Temple of Time: Solomon
The Final Order was released on December 22, 2016 20:30 JST (JP), and on December 20, 2018 23:00 PST (EN).
This Singularity can no longer be accessed after it is completed.
Singularity Clear Reward
- Unlock new Interludes:
|Bedivere||Bond 5, 3rd Ascension, clear Solomon||
C ► 'C+' (Damage increased by 200%))
|Even If I Traded in My Life...|
|Edmond Dantès||Bond 5, 3rd Ascension, clear Solomon||Saint Quartz||Nightmare; or, the Call of Love and Hate|
|Nightingale||Bond 5, 3rd Ascension, clear Solomon||
C ► 'C+' (Decrease all enemies ATK by 50% (1 turn))
|An Angel Does Not Plant Flowers|
|Tristan||Bond 4, 2nd Ascension, clear Solomon||
A ► 'A+' (Damage increased by 400%, also ignores DEF))
|What starts with losing|
- The Bond Level of your Servants can grant bonus stats starting with Bond Level 5. The higher the Bond Level, the higher the bonus.
- The whole Singularity is mostly Raid Battles with mechanics similar to Onigashima, Prisma Codes, and Rashomon.
- Defeat the 1st Demon Pillar to unlock the battle for the other Demon Pillars. There are 7 pillars in total, after which you will fight Solomon.
- Unlike previous Raid Events, there will be no turn limit, and reviving using 3 Command Seals or 1
- Players work together to reduce the TOTAL NUMBER (2 million) of a pillar by clearing the same raid quest multiple times, just like the previous Raid Events.
- Now that the event is complete, this singularity is closer to previous ones in mechanics; complete one chapter and the next one unlocks immediately, there is no more worldwide raid boss counter.
- Unlock Raid Quests by completing certain Main Quests. New Main Quests are unlocked after defeating a boss.
- Each Pillar contributes a unique buff or a unique party debuff when fighting any Pillar. When a Pillar if defeated, that contribution is no longer applied to subsequent Pillar battles.
Events Requiring Solomon to be cleared
- Abyssal Cyber Paradise SE.RA.PH
- Abyssal Cyber Paradise SE.RA.PH (Rerun)
- Agartha Release Campaign
- GUDAGUDA Mystery of the Imperial Capital's Holy Grail
- GUDAGUDA Mystery of the Imperial Capital's Holy Grail (Rerun)
- SE.RA.PH. Main Interlude Release Campaign
- Saber Wars II
- Saber Wars II (Rerun)
- Salem Release Campaign
- Setsubun Banquet Scroll - Hundred-Level Pagoda of Oni Nirvana
- Shimosa Release Campaign
- Shinjuku Release Campaign