Setsubun Banquet Scroll - Hundred-Level Pagoda of Oni Nirvana
|Event Title:||Setsubun Banquet Scroll - Hundred-Level Pagoda of Oni Nirvana|
|Event Duration (JP):|
09:00 UTC, January 24, 201818:00 JST, January 24, 2018-
03:59 UTC, January 31, 201812:59 JST, January 31, 2018(Site)
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.|
- Clear quests and conquer the Hundred-level Pagoda.
- Clear Event Main Quests (0AP) to unlock Tier Quests (1AP). Clear each Tier/Floor to unlock the next.
- Bosses appear every ten levels. Clear the Boss stages to unlock more of the Event Main Quest.
- No Support Servants during this event: This event requires the formation of Special Parties, made of up to three (required minimum) to six of your own Servants. There are no Support Servants allowed. There is no increase in your cost.
- Fatigue System: Once you clear a Tier Quest with a Servant/s, they get fatigued and cannot be used again for 4 hours.
- Fatigue is only inflicted on your party's Servants upon a successful clear of a Level Quest. Retreating or being defeated does not result in Fatigued Servants.
- The Fatigued status disappears as time passes, but in the meantime, you can use other, non-Fatigued Servants in Level Quests to proceed up the Pagoda. Items and command spells cannot be used to remove the Fatigued status.
- Fatigue is applicable only within the tower in this event (Setsubun Banquet Scroll - Hundred-Level Pagoda of Oni Nirvana). Fatigued Servants can still be used in regular quests, such as Main Quests, Rank Up Quests, the event's Challenge Quest, and so on.
- If a Servant is Fatigued, other copies of the Servant (with the same name and class) you may have are subject to the same limitation and cannot be used in battles.
- Finishing the first Event Main Quest and 1st Floor unlocks the Discovery: Mysterious Healing Waters quest. Clear this quest to unlock the Hot Springs.
- You can place up to 5 servants in the Hot Springs, which decreases their Fatigue cooldown time twice as fast.
- Servants in the Hot Springs cannot be moved into the Second Archive.
- Servants in the Hot Springs will stay in there until they are removed, even if their Fatigued status has been cured; you can use them in a Party straight from the Hot Springs. Once the battle is over, they immediately go into fast cooldown. You can effectively leave your best Servants in the Hot Springs and they will always only be fatigued for two hours instead of four hours.
- Using 'Smart Sort' in the party selection screen will move Fatigued Servants to the end of the list.
- One way of clearing stages is using one strong Servant (with a good Craft Essence equipped; Kaleidoscope, the Event CE, or any suitable CE for that character), and two low-level Servants that die easily, leaving the strong Servant to solo the rest of the fight. Using this method, the below list of Craft Essences that allow for effects when a character is defeated may be useful; put them on the low-level Servants to buff your strong Servant when they die.
|ID||Image||Name||Rarity||Cost||Type||Effect(s)||Min Atk||Max Atk||Min HP||Max HP||Obtained by|
|0075||500-Year Obsession||5★||12||When defeated by an enemy:
+Apply NP Seal to it. (2 turns)
+Apply Curse (1,000, 10 turns) to it. (2,000)
|0095||Stuffed Lion||3★||5||Restore HP of all allies by 800 when defeated (1,000HP)||0||0||300||1500||Summon|
Friend Point Summon
|0181||The Merciless One||5★||12||Charges NP Gauge of all allies by 15% when defeated (20%)
Increase your Buster Card effectiveness by 10% (15%)
|500||2,000||0||0||Da Vinci and the 7 Counterfeit Heroic Spirits|
|0240||Divine Princess of the Storm||5★||12||Increase your DEF of all allies by 20% (3 turns) when defeated (25%)||0||0||750||3000||Journey to The West|
|0265||Battle of Camlann||3★||5||Charges NP Gauge of all allies by 10% when defeated (15%)||0||0||300||1500||Summon|
|0211||Legend of Mahavairocana||5★||12||Increase your Quick Card effectiveness by 10% (15%)
Increase Quick Card effectiveness of all allies by 20% (1 turn) when defeated (30%)
Event Craft Essence
Obtained as a Conquest Reward.
Attack +100% for equipped servant (At MLB: 200%)
Clothing for the Oni
Increase your Critical Star Drop Rate by 10% (15%)
Begin battle with your NP charged at 30% (50%)
Given out for clearing a certain number of Levels in the Pagoda.
|Item||Amount||Pagoda Level Required|
|5||30, 60, 100, 120, 140|
|Crystallized Lore||2||150, 200|
|Hero Crystal - Solar Fou||4||80, 130, 170, 190|
|Hero Crystal - Meteor Fou||4||50, 90, 160, 180|
|Summon Ticket||3||25, 75, 125|
|Time Period||Rate Up Servant/s|
|01-24 18:00～01-24 23:59|
|01-25 0:00～01-25 23:59|
|01-26 0:00～01-26 23:59|
|01-27 0:00～01-27 23:59|
|01-28 0:00～01-28 23:59|
|01-29 0:00～01-29 23:59|
|01-30 0:00～01-30 23:59|
|01-31 0:00～02-03 23:59|
|02-04 0:00～02-04 23:59|
|02-05 0:00～02-05 23:59|
|02-06 0:00～02-06 23:59|
|02-07 0:00～02-07 23:59|
Eligibility: Clear Event Main Quest
- The Challenge Quest is separate from the event mechanics; you can choose a Support Servant, use fatigued Servants, and any Servants used do not get fatigued when you complete the quest.
Special Daily Ember and Training Grounds Quests
From 22nd Jan 2017 18:00 JST through the end of the event, all Ember Gathering and Training Grounds daily quests are available regardless of what day of the week it currently is.
Animation Update: Sakata Kintoki
- Updated Attack and Noble Phantasm animations