Shinjuku Release Campaign
|Event Duration (EN):||05:00 UTC, February 25, 201921:00 PST, February 24, 2019 - 04:59 UTC, March 12, 201920:59 PST, March 11, 2019 (Site)|
|Event Duration (JP):||13:00 UTC, February 24, 201722:00 JST, February 24, 2017 - 03:59 UTC, March 8, 201712:59 JST, March 8, 2017 (Site)|
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.|
Release of Shinjuku -- Epic of Remnant Singularity I.
Servant "TRUE NAME" System
From Shinjuku Update, all new servants that debuted from Fate/Grand Order : Epic of Remnant will have their identities concealed until it is revealed in the Main Story of the game. Same goes to certain Noble Phantasms.
Multi-HP Gauge System
- Throughout the whole Shinjuku Main Quests, certain enemies will have more than 1 layer of HP gauge. These multi-HP gauges may or may not come with special skills triggered upon shaving off one of the layer.
- Just like normal HP gauge, there is a OverKill system where you get more stars. Instead of being called as Overkill, it is named as Overgauge.
- Extra damage from Overgauge will not carry over to the next layer of HP.
New Ascension/Skill Level Up Item
Master Cap 130 -> 140
The maximum master level has been raised to 140.
(JP) Animation Update
Sound Player Update
List of BGMs from Main Story and Events can be replayed after you have unlocked it in game. Unlocking can be done by playing the related battle or dialogue scenes, and then by paying a certain amount of item currency to unlock the "PLAY" Button.
New Craft Essence
Bond Point Bonus
- All Evil Servants receive double the amount of bond points for completing quests.
|Class||List of Servants With "EVIL" Alignment|
Shinjuku Summoning Campaign
James Moriarty will not be added to the story summon after the campaign period ends.
AP 1/2 Campaign
- All Main Quests until Shinjuku will require 1/2 the usual AP cost for each quest.