Sin Prerelease Campaign
|Event Duration (EN):||04:00 UTC, November 19, 202020:00 PST, November 18, 2020 - 03:59 UTC, December 3, 202019:59 PST, December 2, 2020 (Site)|
|Event Duration (JP):||09:00 UTC, November 23, 201818:00 JST, November 23, 2018 - 03:59 UTC, December 7, 201812:59 JST, December 7, 2018 (Site)|
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.|
Götterdämmerung Completion CampaignFor the duration of the Prerelease campaign a Limited Master Mission will be added that will reward Lostbelt No. 2. The Master Mission must be claimed for EN by December 9, 2020 19:59 PST for EN, and for JP it had to be claimed by December 14, 2018 12:59 JST.
Special Login Bonus
JP: November 24, 2018 4:00 JST to December 1, 2018 3:59 JST
EN: November 18, 2020 20:00 PST to November 25, 2020 19:59 PST
Upon completing Singularity F (Fuyuki), Masters will be eligible to receive
Lostbelt No. 3 Intro
- All Lostbelt (Anastasia/Götterdämmerung) main quests are 1/2 AP.
- All Part 1 main quests (Fuyuki through Solomon), which are permanently at 1/2 AP, have an additional 1/2 AP granted, bringing the final cost down to 1/4 AP.
- All Götterdämmerung free quests are 1/2 AP until you complete them (get the Saint Quartz)
JP Quality of Life Upgrades
Mash's new passive skill
Upon clearing Anastasia (Lostbelt No. 1), Mash will now earn a new passive : Stargazer's Journey
Only during Main quests, if Mash is in the party, everyone will have a +20% bonus in earned Bond points. (please note that Mash from supports don't work)
New System : Follow Ability
Players will now be able to select 3 persons they can "Follow". They can be outside of the friend list or in it.
While using Followed persons' Servants, you will be able to use their Noble Phantasm (even if out of friend list) and during Main Quests, they will earn more Friend Points than regular Friends
Changes in Support List
You will now be able to switch more efficiently from Event set and Normal set of Friend List. you can now assign one list to a set (Main or Event), and use the two buttons at the top to change the list directly.
Please note that you don't have any more lists. you can just choose up to two of them to switch more easily
Other Various QoL Updates
- A big orange Arrow means damage dealt x2 to at least one enemy type in the battle
- A smaller orange Arrow means damage dealt x1.5 to at least one enemy type in the battle (Typically Berserkers)
- A big Blue Arrow means damage Received x2 against at least one enemy type in the battle
- A smaller Blue Arrow means damage Received x1.5 against at least one enemy type in the battle (Against Berserkers, Alter Egos,...)