Chocolate Lady's Commotion
|Event Duration (EN):|
07:00 UTC, January 25, 201807:00 UTC, January 25, 2018-
03:59 UTC, February 3, 201803:59 UTC, February 3, 2018(Site)
|Event Duration (JP):|
07:00 UTC, February 10, 201616:00 JST, February 10, 2016-
04:59 UTC, February 19, 201613:59 JST, February 19, 2016(Site)
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.|
| Feb 2 (EN)
Feb 18 (JP)
- Enemies in this event mostly drop Choco Coins corresponding to their class. Free quests are split into two types, Knight or Cavalry, and all enemies are randomly assigned a class based on the quest (Knight: ; Cavalry: ). It is also possible for [All] Choco Coins to drop from any enemy at random; these coins are used for Servants' Valentine's chocolates (i.e. only Jeanne d'Arc right now). Mash Kyrielight's Valentine's chocolate can be obtained via an event main story quest that is accessible about halfway through the event.
- Twice a day, a predetermined class will be given a rate up. For 12 hours, when doing free quests in which that class can spawn, most, if not all, enemies will be of the rate-up class. Wait until a rate-up begins to farm coins for chocolate CEs and event shop items, since this is the best time to use CEs to farm for coins, and all coins can be converted 1:1 to Baking Chocolate.
- Note that not all classes get the same number of rate up periods! There were 16 rate up periods (JP); Saber gets the most at 4, and Rider has 3. The other 4 non-Berserker classes each get 2, while Berserker-class only gets a single rate-up period! So make sure you farm all the Berserker coins you need when that period is active! Also, if you miss Archer/Lancer/Caster/Assassin, be aware that each of those classes will only get 1 additional rate-up, and that both Archer rate-ups are on the same half of the day.
- Event Craft Essences will increase the number of Choco Coins dropped based on the equipping Servant's class (summoned from the banner) or the specific Craft Essence being equipped (Valentine's chocolate).
- If you have rolled in the Event Summoning Campaign, equip Street Choco-Maid, Kitchen ☆ Patissiere, and Valentine Dojo of Tears to boost Choco Coins of the class of the equipped Servant by +5, +2, and +1 respectively.
- Purchase Valentine's Chocolate in the Event Shop; these CEs boost Choco Coins of the class of the Servant who gives the Chocolate to you by +2. Only one copy of each of these CEs can be purchased in the shop for 150 Choco Coins of the Chocolate Giver's class, and the CE can be equipped on anyone, male or female. The purchase also unlocks a short dialogue scene with the Chocolate Giver, which can be watched again later in My Room, or viewed on this event's Story page.
- These Valentine's Chocolate CEs are only available for purchase if you possess the Chocolate-giving Servant. If looking for maximum gains from the Event, it is recommended to only buy the number you need in a party. For example, if six Valentine's Chocolate CEs are available for a particular class, you will not be able to use all of them in your party if you bought all of them. Look at whether you have Street Choco-Maid and Kitchen ☆ Patissiere, and how many Melty Sweethearts you have or will be purchasing from the shop, and buy enough to fill any gaps in your party. If you just want to collect the scene, though, you should purchase all the Chocolate that features Servants you like.
- Once you have purchased all the Valentine's Chocolate CEs you need, any excess Choco Coins you have should be converted to Baking Chocolate and used to purchase other items in the Event Shop.
- Thus, a sample party fighting during the Lancer rate up might be - Sabers in front with Melty Sweetheart (all Class Choco Coins +2) — Sabers in front with Octo Octo Maiden (given by a Lancer Servant, Lancer Coins +2) — Lancers in back with Street Choco-Maid
Setting Up SupportWhile it may be tempting to equip the chocolate given by a particular Servant to that Servant in Support, this is not advised. CEs given by your female Servants boost drops of that class, which means you would be fighting targets of the same class to get those drops. Instead, equip them onto any Servant of the class that has advantage on your Servant.
- [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=The Emperor]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Enrober Photon]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Maxim de Chevalier]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Yatsuhashi Chocolate]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Strawberry and Thunder Crunch Chocolate]]
- [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Victory Rose]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Brand Chocolate]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Grand Blade Usumidori]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Homemade Cookies and Object X]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Mug Bonbon]]
- [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Apple Arrow ]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Snake Chocolate (Random)]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=The Inevitable]]
- [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Octo Octo Maiden]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Bitter Pitch Black]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=World's End White]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Wisdom of Ice]]
- [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Merry ☆ Merry]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Pumpkin Maiden]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Chocolat Jewel]]
- [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Snake Chocolate (with Love)]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Knife Chocolate Bitter]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=From Java With Love]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Blood Ruby Chocolate]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Dear Mom]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Du Stallion Chocolate]]
- Any (boosts Berserker and All) [[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Kiyohime with Ribbons]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Wonderful Life]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=Hexagon Chocolate Bolt]][[File:Icon CE No results.png|50px|link=St. Orleans]]
Event Craft Essences
Event enemies drop Baking Chocolate or class-specific Choco Coins. You can increase the number of chocolates that drop by equipping these new Craft Essences:
From Summoning Campaign
+5 Choco Coins of equipped Servant's class (MLB: +6)
Increase your Quick Card effectiveness by 10% (15%)
Increase your HP Recovery amount by 20% (30%)
+3 Choco Coins of equipped Servant's class (MLB: +4)
Kitchen ☆ Patissiere
Increase your NP Gain by 15% (20%)
+1 Choco Coin of equipped Servant's class (MLB: +2)
Valentine Dojo of Tears
Charges NP Gauge by 3% each turn (5%)
Decrease your Charm Resist by 10% [Demerit]
From Event Shop
+2 All Choco Coins dropped (MLB: +3)
Increase your Critical Star Drop Rate by 10% (20%)
Each female Servant (as well as Chevalier d'Eon) has a unique Valentine's chocolate Craft Essence that can be purchased from the Event Shop for 150 Choco Coins of that Servant's class. This Craft Essence increases drops of Choco Coins of the class of that Servant. Only chocolates from Servants you have summoned will be available. Each CE costs 150 of that Servant's class coins. The CEs have no stats or effects, but they do increase the Choco Coins dropped for the class from whom you received the CE.
Example: Nero Claudius gives Imperial Chocolate, so equipping Imperial Chocolate will increase Choco Coins [Saber] dropped by 2, no matter which Servant equips it. Chaldea Standard (Mash Kyrielight) and St. Orleans (Jeanne d'Arc) increase Choco Coins [All] dropped by 2.
|Dates/Times (EN 2018)
|Jan 25 07:00-Jan 26||Feb 10-11||Nero Claudius (Bride)|
|Jan 26-27||Feb 11||Nero Claudius (Bride), Altria Pendragon|
|Jan 27-28||Feb 12||Nero Claudius (Bride), Altera|
|Jan 28-29||Feb 13||Nero Claudius (Bride), Jeanne d'Arc|
|Jan 29-30||Feb 14||Nero Claudius (Bride), Orion|
|Jan 30-31||Feb 15||Nero Claudius (Bride), Tamamo-no-Mae|
|Jan 31-Feb 1||Feb 16||Nero Claudius (Bride), Francis Drake|
|Feb 1-2||Feb 17||Nero Claudius (Bride), Jack the Ripper|
|Feb 2-3||Feb 18||Nero Claudius (Bride), Mordred|
|Feb 3 04:00-23:59||Feb 19||Nero Claudius (Bride)|
Male Servants cannot be summoned from this banner. The limited Servant Nero Claudius (Bride) always has a rate-up, and most days another 5★ female Servant will also have a rate-up.
Choco Coin [All] can be exchanged for any other class's Choco Coin. Baking Chocolate can similarly be purchased with any Choco Coin. All event shop items aside from Valentine's chocolate CEs are purchased with Baking Chocolate.
- Class Choco Coins
- Each female Servant (as well as Chevalier d'Eon) has a unique Valentine's chocolate Craft Essence that can be purchased from the Event Shop with 150 Choco Coins of that Servant's class. These CEs come at level 80, have no stats, and increase the number of Choco Coin drops of the class of the Servant who gave you the chocolate by 2. Trading for one of these chocolate CEs will also reward you with a short scene of the Servant giving you the chocolate! These scenes can be viewed again from My Room (under Event Logs), or on the Story page.
- Live: Medusa's reading
- Live: Stheno's reading
- Recording of Stheno's in-game scene
- Live: Euryale's reading
- Dub of live reading over Euryale's subtitled in-game scene
|Exchange Item||Baking Chocolate Needed||Trade Limit||Total Baking Chocolate||Item Type|
|400, 600, 800, 1000||4||2800||Craft Essence|
|Dragon's Reverse Scale||150||10||1500||Ascension/Skill|
|Fire of Wisdom||10||50||500||Enhancement|
|Blaze of Wisdom||20||50||1000||Enhancement|
|Hero Crystal - Star Fou||30||30||900||Enhancement|
|Hero Crystal - Sun Fou||30||30||900||Enhancement|
Nero Bride Trial Quest
The Nero Claudius (Bride) Trial Quest is available for the duration of the summoning event from Chaldea Gate. It is an easy quest that only allows Nero Bride as a support Servant in order to showcase her usage, skills, and animations.
I Don't Have a Girlfriend, Gob Lvl 10 (4,212 HP)
I Don't Have a Girlfriend, Gob Lvl 10 (6,342 HP)I Don't Have a Girlfriend, Gob Lvl 10 (4,212 HP)
I Don't Have a Girlfriend, Gob Lvl 12 (10,571 HP)
I Don't Have a Girlfriend, Gob Lvl 12 (10,571 HP)
I Don't Have a Girlfriend, Gob Lvl 12 (10,571 HP)
Valentine Killer-Man Lvl 9 (50,113 HP)
|Atalante||Bond 4, 2nd Ascension, clear London||
B to B+
|Frankenstein||Bond 2, 2nd Ascension, clear London||
D~B to D~B+
|The Incident of a Lonely Night in November I|
|Nero Claudius (Bride)||Bond 2, 1st Ascension, clear London||Saint Quartz||Bouquet of Meetings|
|Scathach||Bond 3, 2nd Ascension, clear London||
B to B+
|Kill Me If You Can|
|Tamamo-no-Mae||Bond 3, 1st Ascension, clear London||
Fox's Wedding EX ► 'EX' (Heal target's HP)